Looking for a great place to work in a great place to live? Pango Technology is seeking Business Analysts!
Pango Technology, Inc. is an Alaskan IT consulting firm that provides the highest quality software engineering, document management, project management, and managed IT consulting. We are seeking Senior Analyst Programmers. Our customers include federal, state, and local government, Alaska Native Corporations, and private sector companies in the oil and gas, telecommunications, and medical industries.
Pango Technology is looking for consultants who have experience working with stakeholder communities to ensure that customer requirements are being understood and fulfilled. The ideal candidate is comfortable gathering and documenting client requirements, facilitating stakeholder and implementation team work sessions, developing test plans, training materials, and project communication artifacts. The ideal candidate will have experience working in large organizations with multiple stakeholder groups.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience:
- Working with project stakeholders to identify and document requirements in various formats, from user stories to fully elaborated requirements documents.
- Supporting various project administration tasks such as status reporting, change management communications, stake holder engagement, etc.
- Rapidly identifying, understanding, documenting, and refining customer business processes.
- Identifying existing software solutions and helping customers determine the best fit for their requirements.
- Engaging diverse project stakeholders and communicating project updates effectively to ensure buy in and project success.
- Working with implementation project teams to ensure that customer business requirements are being met.
- Creating project deliverables that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Developing comprehensive test plans.
- 5 years of proven business analysis experience.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- IIBA certification is a plus
- Experience with multiple development methodologies a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
Recognizing the challenging business environment created by the current pandemic, Pangos are working from home whenever possible. When the emergency has passed this position will work out of our office in Anchorage, Alaska or from a customer site also in Anchorage Alaska.
Pango Technology offers excellent benefits. Compensation depends on experience, and candidates must be able to work on-site in Alaska. Pango Technology is an equal opportunity employer.