We are seeking Project Managers.
Looking for a great place to work in a great place to live? Pango Technology is seeking Project Managers.
We are looking for an IT Project Managers who have successfully important projects large and small. The right candidate has demonstrated experience managing vendors, stakeholder communities, and implementation teams while adhering to rigorous project management processes.
- Strong MS Project or Primavera P6 skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience navigating customer IT and change management processes.
- Ability to work within established processes while being efficient and effective
- Experience developing project plans that align scope, time, cost, quality, resources, risk, communication and procurement in a manner that enables highly coordinated execution and control.
- Ability to track many interdependent details relating to tasks and budgets.
- Experience creating project deliverables that meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
- The ability to engage diverse project stakeholders and communicate project updates effectively to ensure buy in and project success.
- Experience leading multi-site, multi-vendor project teams.
- Leadership, influencing, and facilitation skills.
Preferred Experience / Certifications:
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience.
- Telco experience.
- State and Local Government Experience.
We provide one of the best work environments in Alaska. We offer exceptional benefits, a fun corporate culture, and enjoy all the activities and recreational opportunities the state offers. Pangos work to live, not the other way around.
With nearly twenty years of experience doing business in Alaska, Pango Technology’s core services include:
- Software development
- Project management
- Business analysis
- Business intelligence and analytics
- SharePoint Development Services
In addition, our team has the specialized knowledge to provide enterprise collaboration and document management implementations, mobile development services, strategic information consulting, technical writing, and technical mentoring.
Our customers include federal, state, and local government, Alaska Native Corporations, and private sector companies in the oil and gas, telecommunications, and medical fields.
Pango Technology offers excellent benefits. Compensation depends on experience, and candidates must be able to work on-site in Alaska. Pango Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to submit your resume.