Pango Technology is seeking an experienced Senior Network/Security Engineer to join our growing Managed Technology team. This critical team member will work closely with our Infrastructure Architect and be responsible for the installation of networked infrastructure and security solutions for our customers. This self-directed team member will interact with customers daily.
The Senior Network/Security Engineer will be integral to the development and deployment of centralized technical and security solutions. They will be involved in day-to-day administration, monitoring and maintenance activities in both a hands-on and oversight role. They will continually gather and analyze network data to optimize systems security and performance, and to recommend improvements. They will provide technical support for IT security, complex network issues and system outages. They will keep thorough documentation, automate routine tasks and follow procedures to deliver thorough and repeatable services. As an experienced member of Pango’s team, they will mentor and coach less-experienced team members to provide exceptional customer service.
This position is permanent, full time, and working from our Anchorage, Alaska location.
- BA or BS degree is preferred. Specialization in computer science, or equivalent is preferred.
- A+, Network+, CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CEH, CISSP, Project+, ITIL, Security+ are desired.
- Five+ years of network administration and support experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles, methods and techniques used in information systems security, network administration, and support.
- Mastery of LAN, WAN, VLAN, router and firewall environments.
- Experience with hierarchical and multi-layer network design.
- Expertise in network management systems architecture and workflows, such as network monitoring, fault detection, device management, etc.
- Experience Implementing and supporting endpoint protection applications (anti-Malware, Antivirus and anti-spyware) software.
- Experience migrating and managing infrastructure and applications on public, private and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Experience implementing, supporting and testing backup software and disaster recovery.
- Experience implementing and supporting desktop operating systems and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of voice and conferencing technology.
- Microsoft operations environment, including:
- Windows Server.
- Active Directory Services.
- Office365 Services.
- SQL Server.
- Exchange Server.
- SharePoint Services.
- Amazon Web Services.
Pango Technology offers excellent benefits. Compensation depends on experience, and candidates must be able to work on-site in Alaska. Pango Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to submit your resume.