Pango Technology is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Network Engineer to join our growing Network Services team. As critical team member, this person will be responsible for the installation of high-quality networked infrastructure for our customers. They will be responsible for the resolution of Tier 1 technical issues, performing analysis and problem-solving to resolve and “get to the bottom of” technical problems. They will combine their broad base of experience and strong troubleshooting skills to provide top-notch customer service. This self-directed team member will interact with customers daily.
The essential duties of this position include working closely with our Infrastructure Architect to implement robust and optimized networked infrastructure for our customers. They will be involved in day-to-day administration, monitoring and maintenance activities in both a hands-on and oversight role. They will continually gather and analyze network data to optimize performance and recommend improvements. They will provide technical support for complex network issues or system outages. They will keep thorough documentation, automate routine tasks and follow procedures to deliver thorough and repeatable services, recommending improvements wherever necessary. As an experienced member of Pango’s collaborative and customer-focused team, they will mentor and coach their less-experienced team members to provide exceptional customer service.
This position is permanent, full time, and working from our Anchorage, Alaska location.
- BA or BS degree is preferred, and/or is in the process of completing college. Specialization in computer science or equivalent is preferred.
- A+, Network+, CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, CEH, CISSP, Project+, ITIL, PMP, Security+ are desired.
- Five+ years of network administration and support experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles, methods and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Mastery of LAN, WAN, VLAN or firewall environments.
- Experience with hierarchical and multi-layer network design.
- Experience migrating and managing infrastructure and applications on public, private and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Expertise in network management systems architecture and workflows, such as network monitoring, fault detection, device management, etc.
- Experience implementing and supporting and testing backup software and disaster recovery.
- Experience implementing and supporting desktop operating systems and applications.
- Experience Implementing and supporting security applications such as Spyware and Antivirus software.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Knowledge of voice and conferencing technology.
- Microsoft operations environment, including:
- Windows Server.
- Active Directory Services.
- Office365 Services.
- SQL Server.
- Exchange Server.
- SharePoint Services.
- Google Cloud Platform.
- Amazon Web Services.
Pango Technology offers excellent benefits. Compensation depends on experience, and candidates must be able to work on-site in Alaska. Pango Technology is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to submit your resume.