Pay: $17.50 / hour
Do you like connecting with people and helping them find a great place to work? Do you have some extra time in your schedule? Pango Technology is seeking a Candidate Screener and Interview Coordinator.
We provide one of the best work environments in Alaska. We offer a fun corporate culture and enjoy all the activities and recreational opportunities the state offers. Pangos work to live, not the other way around.
The Candidate Screen and Interview Coordinator’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Screening candidate resumes.
- Communicating with candidates about their status in the hiring process.
- Performing candidate screening interviews.
- Maintaining documentation on candidate screening interviews.
- Scheduling follow up interviews with the Hiring Lead and subsequent follow up interviews as needed.
- Monitoring the hiring process to ensure that no Candidate is forgotten.
- Attend Hiring Decision and other meetings as-needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is comfortable with MS Word and scheduling in MS Outlook, and is exceptionally attentive to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
This is a part time hourly position paying $17.50/hour. Remote work is possible but the candidate must be available during normal Alaska business hours.
Pango Technology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please click here to submit your resume.